This is the information we have that may be useful in the lead-up to the storm, during the storm, and in its immediate aftermath. If you have anything to add, please EMAIL IT TO LTAYLORPARKER@GMAIL.COM OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. We will be checking for your input regularly.
- Airbnb has waived fees for anyone who needs a place to stay, and many people are offering up their guest bedrooms free of charge. If you have room for someone who evacuated or need a place to stay for a few days, click here or call 1-855-424-7262.
- Get information from the Georgia Emergency Management & Homeland Security Agency. GEMA is also on Twitter.
- Many Georgia counties use the CodeRED app to send out information in emergencies. You can download it here. This may be especially helpful if you’re stuck in an affected area.
- The Autism Society of America can help families in need find resources. Call 844-404-2742 or 800-328-8476.
- Autism Speaks can help families in need find resources. Call 1-888-288-4762. Para asistencia en Español por favor llame a 1-888-772-9050. You can also reach Autism Speaks by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find state of emergency contact information by county here.