This page is a list of links to other sites we think you might find helpful. We don’t control the pages linked here, so we can’t promise that they’re good, safe for your computer, or exactly the same as we were when we put them here. Links break, and sites change hands. A link is just a suggestion that a resource might be handy. It isn’t an endorsement of the person or group who created it or the owner of the site:
- This is a guide to policy advocacy (advocating to change what governments do and what the rules of society are) for people with disabilities.
- The financial blog Simple Dollar has created a guide to disability benefits. You can get information on benefits and an estimate of what you might get.
- Get policy info from The Arc of the US.
- Learn what Medicaid does.
- Learn what Medicaid does for people in Georgia.
- Learn why Medicaid caps are bad for people with disabilities.
- Learn about what the Affordable Care Act does for people with disabilities.
- Learn why the ACA means more and better healthcare for people with disabilities.
- Learn about what the Affordable Care Act does for people in Georgia.