Check the Secretary of State’s 2021 State Election Calendar to make sure you do not miss an election in your local area. https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections
Georgia Disability Vote Partnership Banner
GAO Voter Hotline 1-800-537-2329
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AT THE POLLS!!
Click HERE to Make sure your Voter Registration MATCHES your Georgia ID and Apply for your Absentee Ballot!
Voting by Mail or Dropbox – REV UP/AAPD
- Can I vote by mail?
- Any Georgia voter can vote absentee by mail without an excuse.
- How do I request a mail ballot?
- How do I fill out my absentee ballot?
- Georgia does not have an electronic absentee ballot (yet) available for voters with disabilities, so you must complete a paper absentee ballot. Make sure to sign your ballot or envelope when prompted, since Georgia requires this signature to match your past signatures. If receiving assistance, the person assisting you must sign an oath on the ballot envelope or the application.
- What if I want assistance with my ballot? You may choose someone to assist you with completing your ballot.
- The person assisting you must sign an oath on the ballot envelope or the application.
- How do I return my ballot? You can mail your ballot to your county election office or deliver it to a drop-box point.
- Contact your county registrar to find out where you can drop-off your ballot. Your ballot must be received by election day, so request your ballot as soon as possible if you plan to vote by mail!
- Do I need an ID?
- SB202 changed this answer – YES! You do need an ID when voting by mail.
- Can I track my ballot?
- Yes, you can track your ballot on Georgia’s My Voter Page.
Plain Language Voting Resources
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional Ballot status