How will you have your voice heard and your vote counted?
- Send your ballot in the mail,
- Drop it in a Ballot Dropbox
- Early in-person voting
- Election Day at the polls – January 5th
Georgia Disability Vote Partnership Banner
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD IN THE
2020 RUN-OFF ELECTION!!
Accessible Rides to the Polls/Transportation
Do you need a ride to the polls for Early Voting or on Election day – January 5th!?! Click this link to reserve your accessible ride to the polls: https://bit.ly/RideToVoteGA
The Arc Georgia is not organizing rides to the polls. These rides are organized and coordinated through a partnering organization Ride to Vote. Please email the following to confirm your ride:
Mia Ives-Rublee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmela French at email@example.com
Zan Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to Make sure your Voter Registration MATCHES your Georgia ID and Apply for your Absentee Ballot!
Voting by Mail or Dropbox – REV UP/AAPD
- Can I vote by mail?
- Any Georgia voter can vote absentee by mail without an excuse.
- How do I request a mail ballot?
- When do I need to request my ballot?
- The last day to request an absentee ballot is TODAY. Request your ballot as soon as possible to make sure that you can return your ballot on time.
- How do I fill out my absentee ballot?
- Georgia does not have an electronic absentee ballot available for voters with disabilities, so you must complete a paper absentee ballot. Make sure to sign your ballot or envelope when prompted, since Georgia requires this signature to match your past signatures. If receiving assistance, the person assisting you must sign an oath on the ballot envelope or the application.
- What if I want assistance with my ballot? You may choose someone to assist you with completing your ballot.
- The person assisting you must sign an oath on the ballot envelope or the application.
- How do I return my ballot? You can mail your ballot to your county election office or deliver it to a drop-box point.
- Contact your county registrar to find out where you can drop-off your ballot. Your ballot must be received by election day January 5, so request your ballot as soon as possible if you plan to vote by mail!
- Do I need an ID?
- No, you do not need an ID when voting by mail.
- Can I track my ballot?
- Yes, you can track your ballot on Georgia’s My Voter Page.
Plain Language Voting Resources
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional Ballot status